Build Sheet Question ?

-

mopars0

Reaction score
I have never found the build sheet to my dart... probably not there. Have not totaly taken the the interior out of it. Have had the back seat and all the door panels off at one time. Never pulled the front seat but I have looked under it the best that I could ..never found anything. Was told that sometimes they were above the gas tank?? anybody ever found them up there?? Also nothing above the glove box either. Just wandering !!!

Going to pull the front seat out this spring anyway, have some problems with my wiper linkage ,came apart I think ...another fun project, just easier to get my big *** in there...

Anyways thought I'd run the build sheet question by you guys...Thanks

I don't know if Mopar did the gas tank thing but my Buick Stage 1's that I had it is exactly where they were.

Chuck

The gas tank is a Ford thing. I have heard rumors of former Ford employees working for Chrysler doing it but I do not know of anyone who has found one there.

They are behind the glove box too, just found one there on my 69 valiant today.

Thanks Guys...Like I said, it's probably gone. I know it's not above the glove box, don't know if I really checked behind though. Check it tomorrow, raining now. Did'nt feel like getting into the gas tank thing anyway...let you know.

-
Back