Buildsheet location?

-

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
Every mopar I've had has had the buildsheet in the rear seat back. Well, I bought my 1973 Dart Sport 340 as a basket case, missing the buckets, console, and lower portion of the rear seat. The upper portion along with all of the fold down parts were still there, and in nice shape. No marks on the screws, etc from any previous removal that I could see. Once I took the back off the seat...no build sheet. I have checked other places I have heard about, like fuel tank and glove box, can't find it. Where did they put them on Dart Sports equipped with the fold down rear seat?

The build sheet was probably under the the front seats. Maybe one under the headliner.

That sucks. Headliner was also removed, po included a decent one with the car, but no buildsheet there either. The only carpet that was in it was the trunk side carpet. No buildsheet, no fender tag. I can see this car was loaded with options, but without that stuff it makes it kind of hard to verify.

On my 68, there were a few scraps left under the front seat. There was also tape on the back of the glove box where one used to be.

On my uncles 74 Dart Sport, I found one under the back seat. It was for a Duster though. My uncle then found one under the front seat. That one was for his car. He never checked to see if there was one on the back of the glove box.

I parted out a rusty '74 hang ten Dart Sport a couple of years ago and there were 2 build sheets in the car. One was under the driver's bucket seat in the springs, and one was under the rear seat bottom. I didn't find any build sheets elsewhere, and i chicken boned the car and took it completely apart.
Do you have a fender tag?

My 1974 swinger had the build sheet in near perfect shape tucked up in the headliner.

-
Back