[FOR SALE] Built,Blown,Intercooled,Dodge Ram $5500

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting truck back up for sale + reducing price.
Just too busy to to enjoy it.

This is a turn key truck with over $50K in receipts, this is NOT just a stock motored truck with a little b-trim,this thing makes incredible power,with crazy torque from idle to redline + built to handle the power, it'll eat up my whipple powered mustang.
It runs awesome + could be driven cross country,or used as a daily driver,it has a user friendly blower cam,(forced induction cams don't use alot of duration so are much easier to live with in a street car) has full exhaust with dual high flow cats,Great stereo,Nice interior,wheels + tires etc.
Only rust is at the bottom of the doors,both panels can be had online for $105 for the pair delivered.
Is also a very tight, nice driving low mile truck.
This drivetrain would also be a great transplant candidate, but once the new owner starts driving the truck he or she will hate to pull it apart it's that nice of a driver.

New price is $4600 b.o.

I pulled it out a little while back + did a quick little half throttle blip out front,here's the short video,put it on full screen + turn up the volume for the full effect.[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWzXhfhZ2cU"]Built 360 Magnum 94 Dodge Ram, Vortec T-Trim + Aftercooler,GM 4l80e Trans - YouTube[/ame]

The link in the above post for the photo bucket pics should work now.
I didn't realize the first time i just linked to photo bucket.
This time I linked to the actual folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back