[FOR SALE] Built Slant six Head O/S valves.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimike812

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Slant six performance built head is shaved .080" fully rebuilt has (engnbldr) oversized stainless steel performance valves the head size for these are intakes, 1.70" exhaust is 1.440" these valves have stock stem diameter and length. New Bronze Guides Installed. Has Erson performance springs, ported and polished and has performance coatings on the valves combustion chamber and runners.Has never been installed since rebuilt. I have $1200 into the head will sale for $850. Plus to add to the crazy good deal I will throw in a set of Aussie Gaskets, the O/S intake and large Bore Head Gasket.

All parts located in Tucson AZ. PayPal is perfred but Postal Money order is OK, parts will ship after funds clear. PM if you are interested and I will get you a shipping quote and picture if you give me a Email adress.

If you are a serious buyer, and not just someone trolling the internet and you can afford to spend the kind of money being requested, you would have read the whole description and will send a Private Message with your E-mail and contact info and I will gladly get you Emails, Otherwise no need to waste any ones time. Thank You.

Did you put in hardened seats on the exhaust side? If not what year/casting number is base cylinder head? Do you have flow bench data to quantify the level of increased flow as well as similarity of flow across all six cylinders? If no flow bench data, are you willing to disassemble at least 1 intake and 1 exhaust valve/spring assy. (but would truly prefer all six) so a visual inspection of bowl work can seen? Steel or bronze valve guides? Type/brand of valve stem seals? Valve spring ratings? Questions I had when your ad initially appeared on Tucson Craigslist some time ago. You have to understand that anybody can grind cast iron and call it ported. Not saying this is the case with your head. Rather for me (and perhaps others) to spend a chunk of coin like that, a buyer needs to know quality work was done and not just a lot of grinding. Also, does your head gasket accommodate a .125 overbore (ie cylinder hole ID of 3.525 min.)? I'm close enough I can come by and pick up - no shipping.

Unfortunately I have no flow data. I do not have time to tear down the head as I am working on moving. If you are interested in it pm your number we can talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back