Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a Bully Dog 40430 Hemi+ GT Programmer. Works great and is NOT vin locked (has been uninstalled from vehicle and ready to install on new vehicle...picture below for proof). Works for 03-13 ram with 5.7 or 4.7 ,06-12 chrysler 300 with 3.6l,5.7l and 6.1l, aspen 07-09 with 4.7l or 5.7l,challenger up to a 13 with 3.6l,5.7l and 6.1l,charger 06-13 with 3.6l,5.7l and 6.1l,dakota 08-11 with 4.7l,durango 04-13 with 4.7l and 5.7l,magnum 06-08 with 5.7l and 6.1l,jeep commander 06-10 with 4.7l and 5.7l and also jeep grand cherokee 06-13 with the 4.7l,5.7l and 6.1l.

It has touch sensitive buttons and has a ton of settings you can change besides the obvious performance settings...such as tire size,gear ration,throttle sensitivity,transmission shift point,turn fog lights on with high beams,digital graphs of speed,battery voltage,trans temp,intake temp,fuel flow, miles per gallon. change settings with electronics behavior such as seat belt chime,automatic locks,windows,lighting and TONS of other features. also can be used to check and clear DTC's. Built in drag recording and graphs and you can also plug into your computer for a read out of horse power and torque etc..etc.. I barely scratched the surface on the features.

I had it installed on a 2011 ram 1500 with the 5.7l and it really woke it up! could boil the tires,it let me shut off the MDS 4 cyclinder shut down aswell as disable traction control and I recalibrated my speedometer for larger tires and changed the electronic throttle sensitivity.

works great and is easy to installed. has already been updated to the latest software version and is as simple as plugging it into the obd2 port and clicking "install". Originally paid $599.00 for it plus tax. Asking $350.00 for it and I will cover shipping costs within the US. Includes the programmer itself, a suction cup window mount,obd2 cable, display cable aswell as a 12V trigger cable needed for certain vehicles and a micro sd card that goes inside the programmer and is used for storing your vehicles factory tune on in the even you ever decide to go back to factory.

located in lower MI , Paypal is preferred. I have a 100% feedback rating here. I will ship USPS priority mail. If you have any questions or would like to purchase please feel free to message me. Also will be posting for sale on other sites so can't say for how long it will be availalbe for. thanks

IMG_1061.JPG

IMG_1059.JPG

IMG_1048.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back