Bumper bolts where to buy

-
You can get them at YearOne or any of those places, but I got mine through a body shop in town that does collision repair. If you have one in town, maybe give them a try.

The best place I have seen to get them is at Altha Fastener down in Florida. Cheap and fast. Just google the name, it will come up.

Jack

I bought full chrome units at my local good old boy hardware store near me. They were $3.00 a piece but were not capped chrome like most places!! Rolisons hardware in Brighton Michigan is where I got them!!

I just bought stainless carriage bolts from Ace hardware and polished them.

Yep.....went to the local farm store, Big R and they had them. No chrome or stainless but a bit of time with a dremel and polishing compound and they looked just fine...

take another look at your original pieces if you still have them.They will have stainless caps and can usually be salvaged by polishing them

What ever you do DONT BUY ONLINE! It will cost you way more to buy online, find a hardware store or a store that really only deals in fasteners and what not, I took some time and found them way way cheaper through a local shop in Detroit.

-
Back