Bumper Re-chroming

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I need both my bumpers done. Does anyone have a source for bumper re-conditioning & chroming on the east coast? I know there is/was a place in Jersey.

Thanx....:salut:

I had my bumpers rechromed a few years ago at Nu-Chrome in Fall River,Ma
1-800-524-0005 they did a nice job
Mike

dart67 said:
I had my bumpers rechromed a few years ago at Nu-Chrome in Fall River,Ma
1-800-524-0005 they did a nice job
Mike

Do yourself a big favor and have these guys rechrome them,they did the bumpers on both my duster and they came out excellent..www.tricityplating.com they're in Tenn. but well worth the price of shipping,call them they might even have a pair already re-chromed for your car,thats what i did last time then just shipped them back my cores...

ted_sweet said:
a second for tri city

3rd for Tri-City plating,there a little expensive but they do really nice work.
The bumpers on my Scamp i bougth from them,after 5 years just a little polishing they look just as nice as when i bought them.

EvilScamp said:
3rd for Tri-City plating,there a little expensive but they do really nice work.
The bumpers on my Scamp i bougth from them,after 5 years just a little polishing they look just as nice as when i bought them.

Just out of curiousity, how much cha-ching we talkin here? I was quoted $268 ea. from Bumper Boyz. They're going to be at E-town in April. I can pick them up then.

Although, I just thought about the LAST time I picked parts up from a vendor at E-town. Man, is THAT a funny story .....:toothy7:

A fourth for Tri-city. I had some 68 Charger bumpers rechromed years ago and they did a very nice job. I see now however you can buy "new" 68-69 Dodge Charger bumpers.

John i believe i payed around $300 each give or take a couple dollars,but that was 5 years ago so i'm sure the prices changed since then.
A word of advice to you stay away from the Bumper Boyz there stuff is garbage!
I have heard nothing but complaints about there bumpers.

I bought mine at Carlisle i was able to compare both places work and Tri-City has them beat hands down!

ted_sweet said:
bumper boyz stuff is junk, run away.

OK.... Tri-City gets a phone call. Thanks for everyones input! I need my bumpers & taillight housings done.

-
Back