Not open for further replies.

j-miller

Demonized by Dodge
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a set of bumperettes I got a couple years ago. I am not sure if they're for the front or rear bumper. I won't be using them so they need to go to someone who can use them. I am going to guess they are for 1970-1972 Demons,Dusters and maybe Dart Sports if mounted on back bumper? Anyway they are in good driver quality shape,the rubber strip is in great shape,the chrome is nice too.

Looking to get $25.00 plus free shipping. Postal Money order or PayPal please

If someone can confirm whether these are correct for a 1970 duster front bumper I would be interested. Mine had them, still has them on the back, you can see the marks on the front bumper where they used to be.

I too hope someone can chime in to confirm it. I will have to agree they do look like front bumperettes.

They look the same as ones that were on my '71 Duster project when I first got it?

Attachments

• 100_0507.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 189
these are what dart demon look like. i would say duster.

Attachments

• pistons 001 (Large).jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 153
That's what they must be for then,maybe '70-72 Dusters and Scamps? I couldn't remember what they were for anymore. lol Thanks for the help clearing that up R72Demon.

they look different than the one on the green duster. these i have looked like 71 demon but not sure also

Attachments

• Parts (124).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 145
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back