Not open for further replies.

MICHAEL A SCUDDER

Newb
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for some very nice, driver quality chrome bumpers for my 1968 Dodge Dart GTS project. I am willing to drive a couple hours from Greensboro NC to meet you halfway or drive an hour or so to pick up.
CASH in Hand to you.
No PayPal, Zelle or Cash App Bull Sh*t.
Thank you.
Mike
Greensboro NC

If you have bumpers you might check with Tri City Plating in Elizabethton, TN. Cost is about the same as new from AMD. If you don't have any core bumpers, I have some. Almost any bumper that has not been rechromed will need it. They look ok from 10 ft. but eventually you will want them to look better.
Just my opinion.

Bumpers found, purchased and dropped off at Tri-City Plating in Elizabethton TN. Thanks to forum member ETNGeorge and Mr. Bob Turley in Rutledge TN. Tri-City Plating said they were in great shape,easy to correct and re-plate the rear bumper. Front bumper was in perfect shape. Six to Eight weeks they should be ready.

Bumpers found, purchased and dropped off at Tri-City Plating in Elizabethton TN. Thanks to forum member ETNGeorge and Mr. Bob Turley in Rutledge TN. Tri-City Plating said they were in great shape,easy to correct and re-plate the rear bumper. Front bumper was in perfect shape. Six to Eight weeks they should be ready.
Just curious how much did they quote you to rechrome your bumpers ? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back