Bumpers from AMD

-
Got some for my Challenger. They looked good when I picked them up...

The car's still not done at the body shop, so I can't tell you much about them yet...

I got one for my barracuda. I think its slightly lighter than the original and the chrome is good. I think I payed 400.00 delivered. Payed 700.00 to rechrome one original. All in all I am happy with the AMD bumper.

Attachments

• P7110058.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 365
for a driver they are ok but anything nicer than that and they need to be stripped and rechromed. They have a lot of scratch and just general chrome quality and finish isn't as good.

While the quality is not quite as good as the original I had rechromed it did not have any scratches. If I didn't tell you which was which you would be hard pressed to tell the difference.

I have AMD's on my black 67 cuda. I got the white cars bumpers re-chromed (I had 15 cores so got a screaming deal). You would be hard pressed to tell the difference. The bumpers have been on the black car for several years now and have no issues.

I paid 550 shipped for a pair from Vans. Plus sold my old ones good drivers for 100.

Sent my duster bumpers to tri city plating got them back in a week.$345 a piece
They look great life time warranty as long as you own car

I have front & rear AMD bumpers on my 69 Dart, and they're fantastic. You wouldn't be able to tell they're reproduction parts. Fit and quality is superb, and there's no scratches in either of mine.

George

I have no big complaints about the one I bought for the front of my '67. There are very very light signs of scratches beneath the chrome but you have to be really close (and looking for them) to notice. I paid right around $300.

I have on on the front of my '68. Very happy with the quality, factory bumper guards bolted right up with no fitment issues. :)

-
Back