[WANTED] Bumpers only for 73 Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pictures

CE682468-7DC3-4840-861B-2A4FEB685840.jpeg

BC43220B-6C73-4907-B4AB-CEDDC03B2F4E.jpeg

Looks great in the pic I'll take it is cash okay? I live in Springfield MA. any way we can meet part way? and it will have to be either Sat. afternoon or sometime Sunday because of my hours at work. Do you have any fenders by chance? John
Yes fenders and hood from a desert car, clean. from the basketball hall fame its only 45 minutes. PM me

Could you Please show me the Fenders so we can do a package deal ? I am trying to buy these things before some of my other feelers get back to me. Thanks John B.

I have a rear from, I think, a '73 Duster. I know the internal bracketry is heavy as hell. It's a driver piece, not a show piece.
Is that up your alley?

I have a rear from, I think, a '73 Duster. I know the internal bracketry is heavy as hell. It's a driver piece, not a show piece.
Is that up your alley?
Are you talking about the bumper you sent me a picture? If so it looks good. Now what about the fenders any Pictures? John

Is that up your alley?
I need to know if it's a 73 for sure because it is all by itself in the mopar crash book and I need to see picture Please. I do have a front one lined up.

Everything is off a 73 Duster. Let me know when you want to come get the bumper. If you pm me, I will give you my cell.

Everything is off a 73 Duster. Let me know when you want to come get the bumper. If you pm me, I will give you my cell.
Now not until Sat after noon I have an appointment next sat. at 1230 and hour after that or Sunday in am If that is better for you it is for me so I don't have to rush sat. John B. My Email is [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back