Bumpers

-

Cuda 1964

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone looking to find good rechromed bumpers for my 64 Cuda front and rear any suggestions on where to find them or places to stay away from thanks in advance for all suggestions

Try Ogden chrome (Utah) and J. V., Polish Metal (Lynnwood CA)

I talked to one of them at good guys and they said they have all kinds of cores.

J. V. Comes to Colorado for GGs late summer and again in the late winter to the tristate swap in Denver. They said give them your bumpers at one show and pick them up at the other. No shipping that way.

BTW I have not used either

Thank you I will give them a call
Their website needs some updates, but they are hands down the best there is on classic car bumpers. Please do call them. Most of the time, they go to Spring Carlisle, Carlisle Mopar show, and Mopar Nationals. Mopar Nationals would be the closest show to you so you could save some money on shipping. I am very fortunate that they are an hour away from me. Good luck.

:thumbsup:

Their website needs some updates, but they are hands down the best there is on classic car bumpers. Please do call them. Most of the time, they go to Spring Carlisle, Carlisle Mopar show, and Mopar Nationals. Mopar Nationals would be the closest show to you so you could save some money on shipping. I am very fortunate that they are an hour away from me. Good luck.

:thumbsup:
Thank you JDMopar for that recommendation will call them

-
Back