-
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertob

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I'm trying to clean out my toolboxes and reduce the number of useless crap I have. I really don't use air tools much because my compressor sucks and I hate dragging the cord around. So selling my collection of inherited and garage sale air tools. Also have a couple of harbor freight/pep boys cordless impacts that I would like to unload.

None of this stuff is going to impress the ladies but it all works and is cheap. I can make a great package deal if you want all of it.

Open to trades & deals, let me know what you have/want.

First up is a Harbor Freight 3/8 impact. I think I used it twice. It uses the "Drill Master" 18v packs. I can not for the life of me find the charger, but you can get one for like $4.99 at HF. I'd like $20 for it. Works great.
attachment.php

Next is a "Great Neck" 24v impact. I have used this one off and on for a couple of years. It's basically the same as the Goodyear impact that every likes. It works perfectly, but I am pretty sure the battery pack is cooked. It doesn't hold a charge for very long. You could rebuild, or buy a new pack at Autozone for like $40. I am asking $40 for this one.
attachment.php

Now I have some air tools. These are photographed with the air fitting but I want to keep those. I will leave the oilers on. They all work well.
Number one is an unknown 1/2" air ratchet. Unfortunately the nameplates fell off before I got it. I think it's a decent quality older Japanese tool - probably GP from the early 90s. I'd like $20 or near offer.
attachment.php

Number two is a Rockwell 3/8 air ratchet from the same time period as the other. Also $20
attachment.php

Number three is a butterfly 3/8 impact. Also unknown manufacturer, but seems to be good quality and has good power. Also $20
attachment.php

Final tool is an air grease gun. Also unknown origin, probably Taiwan. Works great. Asking $15 for this one.
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back