[FOR SALE] Bunch of Mopar Parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
speedometer cluster for 68/69 Dart
TM5 manifold
2 - 600 size carbs
Price on double pumper?
Price on AFB or AVS..hard to tell in pic. That is my list. If the valve covers fall through, I want them.

If I was closer we would be loading all that stuff.

Guess there is a limit on how many PM posts you can do a day, I've tried replying to a few, I see it in sent messages but I don't see the PM being updated, also sent out some PMs and haven't gotten any replies, maybe reply to the Craigslist listing I have and I'll get back with you. Rockers and pushrods shipped, Tony will get them on the 12th

Too bad I didn't see this before the really good stuff (valve covers and adj rockers and push rods) got bought off. I'd have bought it all for that price.

wow!! smokin deal on the lot of it!!! i would have bought it all!! sorry to hear about your loss. thanks for passing on good deals to our members!!

I'm trying to pass on the good deals. For some reason, my private messages aren't letting me reply to everyone even though they are showing as sent. This is the only problem I've ever had with this web site. A lot of good people out there sharing info.

I'm trying to pass on the good deals. For some reason, my private messages aren't letting me reply to everyone even though they are showing as sent. This is the only problem I've ever had with this web site. A lot of good people out there sharing info.

Check your sent pm box because the pms are going out.

OK, sent some stuff out just now, will see if I get any repsones. Think it's easier if everyone just replies to the Craigslist ad - it goes directly to my email.
Thanks Again.

It's 2.76 open gears in 741 case, has snubber on it also. You would have to come up to get it though. Shipping would be way up there. I had dropped the price down to $75 just to get rid of it. I never used it, was going to put it in to cut down the highway RPM but never got around to it.

PM with e-mail sent, I forgot to mention I'd like the manuals too.

Gary

It's 2.76 open gears in 741 case, has snubber on it also. You would have to come up to get it though. Shipping would be way up there. I had dropped the price down to $75 just to get rid of it. I never used it, was going to put it in to cut down the highway RPM but never got around to it.

I have shipped the 8 3/4 chunks before in a 5 gallon bucket (Home Depot) I put it in a large plastic bag, drop inside, fill with "expanding foam- insulation, then cut of excess from top to install flat lid. Tape top, and use handle to carry! Was fairly cheap to ship too. Has been 15 years tho...

think shipping rates have gone way up over the years. Depends a lot on how far they have to ship it too. UPS wanted $70 to ship a couple of brake drums from mass to NM, Post Office was up about that high too but found out I could fit 1 drum into the
$16.85 ship anywhere/anyrate boxes so cut the shipping almost in half. Couldn't do
that with the 8 3/4" gears. There's probably a way to ship the heavier stuff cheaper but I don't do that much so UPS and the Post Office is all I use.

honestly i dont care bout the shipping for $75 i need that center if you still got it let me know

Well, most the stuff sold, rest is going to the dump. Thanks Everyone, signing off!!!

I've found FedEx is usually cheaper for big heavy items like a 8-3/4 pig. If you have a FedEx near by you may want to check prices with them also.

Regular members (non-gold members) are limited to how many PM's they can store. If your like me and like to keep a paper trail you can down load PM's to text and save them in an office document (Excel, Word, PDF) and that'll allow you to clear out your PM boxes to make room for more.

Don't feel bad, I'm fairly local and wanted to purchase several items and was told they were going to the dump.

:sad5:
Yea, he wanted to be responded to thru the craigslist site but he never responded to that either,, was going to be working in Boston at the end of the month so I guess I would have been local also at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back