Not open for further replies.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
1970 AAR,1970 b'cuda,1970 b'cuda,1973 Cuda,1973 chally,1977ramcharger,more
« on: Today at 01:31:00 am » Quote Modify Remove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I don't know how to really say this, I lost my little brother today to an accident. He was 25. Me and my family are devistated. My father is a Minister and I a Carpenter. My family cannot afford the many things that go along with this death. I have the only assets of anyone in my family. These assets are the cars that I drive on a weekly basis and the cars that I am working on all the time. I must sale as many of these cars as I can so that I may take care of my family. The funeral is this Saturday the 23rd of February.
I believe I have pictures of all the cars listed. The only time I will be available on the net here is when I drive home 100 miles each night from my mothers home probably around 11 Oclock MST . Give me your email and I will send pics to serious parties only. I don't have 3 weeks to play games and haggle prices on the cars I own. Usually I would be glad to play like that because it is fun. Now I need someone who really wants these cars for what I have listed. They are ready to go. I must liquidate as soon as possible.
Again please if you want a car come out here to Colorado and take it away, please.

First and foremost,
I have a 1970 AAR. Sat in Missouri for about 30 years. There are no numbers on the radiator support as the top is gone. There are no numbers on the cowl as there is a chunk missing from old farmer Bob who man handled this car around his huge property for years.
The trans am tag is intact but badly rusted. The vin tag is intact and still on the dash. No title or bill of sale. Sorry.
Torsion bar came through floor and broke windshield. Pretty straight quarters. Just a body, dash, rally instruments. Oh yeah, someone put a 4speed hump in pretty crumby. I want 6000 for this. Does not run.

1970 Barracuda with the M46 scoops option. Good bit of rust on this car. Came from Mobile, Al. Mostly complete with the exception of the rust areas. Unfortunately no vin on this car. Have bill of sale from the people I purchased this from. The car is in Birmingham, AL. No drive train. Does not run
yo5 26 en1
g33 h51 l31 m21 m46 r22
V1x Ao1 AO4 C16 C55 G31
EV2 H6X9 000 910 016006
E61 D32 BH23LOB 119

1970 Baracuda Deep burnt orange metallic. Colorado car, just about no rust. trunk has some minor holes but there is a spare trunk in place waiting to be put in. This car Drives but has no exhaust past the headers. Registered and ready to move. Strong 318, 727. Has a spot on one rear rail that has bent the rail a little and creased the quarter. Can't see it much right now needs to be sripped and redone. My frame guy said he can do it for 300.00 so I am sure your guy can do it for less. Has a burnt orange vinyl interior. All numbers in place. But not a matching numbers engine.
26 EN1
FK5 G33 H51 M21 R11 YO5
FK5 H4XW 000 924 102204
E44 D31 BH23GOB132
10,000. Titled and registered

1973 Cuda. Petty blue originally. 3 or 4 speed hump original. This car runs and is my daily driver. Pulls to the right. Has rusted trunk. Needs trunk pan only. There are some holes in the rear frame rail. this car was on ebay recently
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plym...002QQitemZ120221104544QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
The bidding went to 10,100. for this car. The reserve was 12000.
Asking price is 10,000.

1973 challenger, rust bucket from Ohio. Needs floors and rear rails. Just getting to the point of checking the fronts as I was in the process of tearing it apart yesterday. Relatively complete car minus drive train and rear end. Numbers match other wise. Completely torn apart. Got 2000 into it now.
M42 R11 V5X 26 EN2
V1X U G35 H51 L31 M21
GY9 B6Y3 000 719 176658
E44 D34 JH23G2B10009-

1977 Ramcharger. originally a custom 400. Now sports 440. Has rust in front floors and on rear quarters for about an inch or two. Reliable as can be. Winch and awesome custom bumper. Yellow with black stripes. Needs a repaint due to fade and 4 wheelin. 727 originally a 4 speed. Titled and Registered, Drive it anywhere if you have the gas money. 8 inch sky jacker springs.
7500. Seems alot but this is a reliable and great truck.

1977 Ramcharger. Has 440 runs but needs help to get it back to tip top shape. 205 transfer and corrisponding axles and rims. utah truck with absolutely, I mean absolutely no rust. Blue, auto.

1996 Jeep cherokee Gold, one accident replaced the front fender and fixed a ding in the rear. Most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. Good shape with low miles.

1969 Pontiac grand prix 428 Blue. 2.5 exhaust w/ headers. Runs very strong and very reliable. Practically no rust on this car exception of a 10 inch by 1.5 inch on the bottom of one quarter that is pretty hard to see. Black interior in great shape.

1969 Pontiac grand prix 428 Gold No vinyl top. Manual windows. parchment interior. Medium shape interior. Even less rust than the blue one. Same one spot on the rear quarter and a little on the dog leg of the front fender.

1966 Pontiac 2+2 Blue 421 not together. Hole box of new parts for the block. cracks in a few valleys. Complete car with the exception of the trunk has rust. Matching numbers, rolls. Bill of sale and title from previous owner out of Kentucky.

1967 Pontiac LeMans GTO Primer in color right now. Has had most body work done needs a final and paint. GTO tail panel welded in. GTO hood still in box. Complete car in mostly good shape. Never wrecked Colorado car. Very mininal rust in a few small spots in the trunk. Titled but not currently registered. Have a running 428 and tranny for this car, high stall converter. The only thing I don't have are seats.

1967 Bonneville. 4 door Dark blue runs good saved it from the crusher. I have somewhere around 1500 into it to save it Daily Driver . will sacrifice for

1966 pontiac Ventura. 4 door running 389. Needs ball joints but other wise this was a very dependable car. Daily driver.

1964 Lincoln Continental Convertible. Total restoration needed. Mostly Complete. Needs passengers doors due to accident. Each panel needs attention. Sitting in Colorado since 1974.

1964 Lincoln Continental hardtop. Maroon w/ white interior. Awesome car. Runs great. One exhaust is ticky which is a problem in Fords exhaust manifold design. trunk lock is out as well as ignition. Brother in law stole it to get to work.

1982 Honda CR 480. Runs great Looks good. Had it on the continental divide 5 months ago.

Any and all parts I have for each car will be included.
I am not out of the muscle car world by offering all of these but this is what I have and I need some of the items to sale. Please be patient with me and I will try to get the cars into your hands as soon as I possibly can as I need the money for the many arrangements from a death.
I know I have maybe 10 people out there I am in the process of purchasing parts off of. I must decline for the time being. Thanks for understanding.
Also, I know I will recieve a thousand emails so if you are just considering a car please just contact me if you really want to sit and drive one of these cars for yourself.

sorry to hear about your brother, if you were a little closer i would gladly take the challenger off you hands but thats how it goes i guess....good luck with selling

First. I am very sorry to hear about your brother, my prayers go out to you and your family.

I can not take any of your cars but I will ask around and maybe I can find someone else that is interested. HANG IN THERE.

Truely sorry for the loss of your brother. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.Good luck on the sale of these cars.

sorry for your loss if i hear of anyone looking for what you have i will be sure to pass it along for you. Hope the sales go well for you maybe you can sell all the pontiacs and keep the mopars Again my condolences. Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back