Bunch of rain here

General Discussion

1. Bigdummy

Bigdummy Not a Nova FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    I've been up all night .It was racing hard and flash flooding everywhere. My septic and yard is flooded.I have to pump it out.Its already started to come in the house.I have family comming in from Philly.My 83 year old dad went to dfw airport to get them while I clean up.The smell makes you wanna puke!When the house was built the construction company didnt do a good job on the septic.

2. diymirage

diymirage HP@idle > hondaHP@redline

Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    sucks man

can you route a sump pump to the sewer system?
    (not asking if you are allowed to...you probably shouldnt ask that question)

3. gdrill

gdrill OK, now what??? Staff Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    Wow, what a shitty way to start the day. My yard flooded a few years back. The septic also overflowed. I was worried that the field line would be plugged up afterwards so I had it snaked for assurance.

4. JoeDragster

JoeDragster FABO Gold Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    When the ground is this saturated, no septic system is going to do very well. Do you have an aerobic system or the old school. In the black dirt area of Dallas, the old school is just about useless. And we always had a different line for the washing machine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.