Buschi340-duster340

-
Buschi340 said:
Can I say that you guys are a little involved in the punkrock/rockabilly scene?
no punkrock, but rock n roll and rockabilly works great :salut:

Ok, I'm going more in the punkrock direction (great bands you have, like gluecifer, hellacopters, backyard babies etc). they're always playing while I'm working on my car.
During my youth ( :roll: ) I was in the psychobilly scene... great time! Great Festivals! Great music (the older Stuff).

Buschi340 said:
Ok, I'm going more in the punkrock direction (great bands you have, like gluecifer, hellacopters, backyard babies etc). they're always playing while I'm working on my car.
During my youth ( :roll: ) I was in the psychobilly scene... great time! Great Festivals! Great music (the older Stuff).

Those bands are good, but i'm more like country and rockabilly person my self...
But my wife has allways listening hard rock like acdc, scorpions, and that king of music so i'm learning to like it, even after 8 years...

And of course, nothing and nobody beats ELVIS, if you ask me... :D

Käkö said:
Buschi340 said:

Those bands are good, but i'm more like country and rockabilly person my self...
But my wife has allways listening hard rock like acdc, scorpions, and that king of music so i'm learning to like it, even after 8 years...

And of course, nothing and nobody beats ELVIS, if you ask me... :D

true and its a big lie that elvis and eddie meduza is dead i am sure they are still a live, anyone seen "happy days" on TV?

That show hasn't been on the TV since the mid 80's!
It was a good show though :thumleft:

-
Back