Buyer beware !!

-

SS Lancer

Reaction score
Could be other imposters out there maybe that's why (some) cams are getting wiped out ???

Screenshot_20230707-080235.png

Amazing!
Try to find NOS lifters from years ago as
they are much better than the new often
Chinese Stuff.
Thanks for Posting!

Well it does say Zinc “Replacement” Additive on the main label and Protects “Better Than” Zinc on the neck label so it’s clear as day it doesn’t have zinc. It’s a replacement that claims to be better than zinc. I’m not seeing any problem other than someone buying into the Snake Oil claim that it protects better than zinc.
Also clearly states on the back label it does not contain zinc or phosphorus and is safe for catalytic converters. Gotta read the label(s) just like any other thing like medicine for instance.
A new concoction marketed for cars with catalytic converters. No thank you

61AAF194-1D72-48DF-B417-C2F233ACA871.jpeg

Last edited:
Buyer beware.

Bought a 4 pack of trickle chargers from amazon, 2 are defective, made in china

Bought a 4 port usb charger and it worked great for a week then went into blink/spark mode, made in china

Bought 4 LED Full spectrum plant light strips, ad shows 3 meters seller sent me 1 meter, made in china

All within the last 3 months. Fortunately Amazon has a great return process or I'd be looking for a different supplier.

I’m just not a fan of that brand in general. They sell bandaid products , that do more harm than good in my personal experience.

Buyer beware.

Bought a 4 pack of trickle chargers from amazon, 2 are defective, made in china

Bought a 4 port usb charger and it worked great for a week then went into blink/spark mode, made in china

Bought 4 LED Full spectrum plant light strips, ad shows 3 meters seller sent me 1 meter, made in china

All within the last 3 months. Fortunately Amazon has a great return process or I'd be looking for a different supplier.
I bought 4 of the small 12" trickle solar chargers to use on my trailers from Harbor Freight.
They all worked except the polarity was switched on 3 of them.
Took me a while to figure that one out, but now they are working fine.

-
Back