Buyers BEWARE !!!

-
Guys can't we all get along? I mean most of us are adults here and nobodys perfect. Things happen. I mean we all can make mistakes and its not somthing to get bent out of shape about. I mean just send the guy a of the shroud. And if you didn't want to well that's your deal. I got on this forum to find comradery for the llove of mopars, not bickering like 12 yr olds. Just my 2 cents.

Read the above quote. Guys we just need to sit down and have a freakin beer. Your both being a little immature. I don't want to be a jerk its just I hate seeing people fight over stuff like this. I knoe its fustrating when you have that last part before you can drive your car but cmon patiance is a virtue. And if I've learned anything with my duster its that its better to walk away and stay calm than flip out and be hateful to people over little things. Please guys if you are going to fight please do it outside Fabo. I don't want to come off as a jerk.

My earlier comment stated nothing but "crap, say it ain't so". I don't appreciate the PM I just received.

Settle down.

Mistakes do happen and tempers do flair.......send the man a pic of the wrong part and the packaging and then send the part back in the same packaging you got it in...thats how business works.340 plot send the man a refund when you git the stuff back and realize how you would feel if you were the buyer,both of ya'll git your toungue in check and treat each other with respect cuz this ain't no scooby doo show.mistakes happen and ya'll gotta have a lil' tolerance for that kinda stuff and work it out with each other like men do before postin up this stuff.I only know what I see on this thread about it but really it's cut and dried ya'll gott show each other some simple respect and finish up the deal.I'm sure you hAD TO SEND A BUNCH -O PIC'S TO SELL THE PART SO IT'S NOT UNFAIR TO ASK FOR PIC'S BEFOREW SENDIN A REFUND and I'm sure some words from the seller may have been taken the wrong way but ya'll git over yur rectal cranial inversion and straighten this mess out before airing it in public.if he ain't got a camera then it's understood he can't send pic's but if he has and can send pic's it's not to much to ask but do treat each other with respect and that is the final word and next time give the seller some time to handle before postin up stuff like this....rome wasn't built in a day ya know:clock:
If there was a mix up,then its an honest mistake if he shipped 3 shrouds out.I can see where that can happen.I know its upsetting when you anticipate a part you need only to find out its the wrong one,then anger sets in.Im not taking anyones side here but looking at both parties.Harsh words were exchanged,feelings were hurt,but step back and take a deep breath and find a civilized way to work this out.No need to make enemies over this.:cheers:
Hopefully it all works out for you guys 8)

-
Back