Buying Price

-

F"n"S

Reaction score
I am looking into buying a 1975 dodge dart sport 318 5.2L . Origianal engine tranny +... This car will be for resale. How much do you guys think i should pay?

F"n"S;588640 said:
I am looking into buying a 1975 dodge dart sport 318 5.2L . Origianal engine tranny +... This car will be for resale. How much do you guys think i should pay?

We need more info. What kind of shape is the body in? color etc etc. If its in decent shape with very little to no rust. I'd pay 500-600 only because the '75s arent that sought after....just my .02 cents

It is in all right shape.. It is green with a sunroof. (dont know if that is orginal)? What about a 74 roadrunner? Lots of rust with a 440 engine. Red with origianal stripe that starts at the nose and ends at the roof behind the side windows (two doors). Both of this cars are automatic. I need some help Thanks alot.

Need more info..."alright shape" to one guy might be a treasure or to another a total junker.pictures...

At least you're admitting you're trying to flip them for profit, but that tends to be taboo here.
It would've probably been better to just ask it's value and make no comment on it being for re-sale.

Personally, I don't normally ask "What's it worth" questions, because I can generally look around on here and a few other sites to get my answer(s).

Mark.

Ok. thank you guys. I have no pictures sorry. I believe in always being honest! I did look around but found that one was selling for 10k and then the other for 29k . That is why i asked.

29k is a joke. about 10k for a really nice car is more realistic in todays market.Cars after 72 arent quite as collectible yet. ok 73 thru 75 owners let me have it. lol

Ok thank you guys for all the info.

It is really hard to price cars of those years.
Without pictures it is nearly imposible,
I would hazzard a guess of $2500.00 for a decent
drivers car and less for rough car.
You might search ebay to get a feel for their values.
As far as buying to resale....That's a part of this hobby.
You can't fix or save all of them and profit is a good thing.
Money greases the wheels of success in all areas.
Hope this helps.:toothy10:

it is a hobby. NOT FOR MONEY.i love doing this but i cant afford to keep them all. Thank for all the help!

-
Back