Bypass hose fittings

-

dukes69

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Where can I get the 3/4" bypass hose fittings for the intake and water pump from? I need two of them.

I have double checked and the ones on both my Edelbrock water pump and aluminum intake are 3/4" threads. I will check the ones in the link you sent though.

Maybe I wrong. I thought they are 1". I'm going by looks and the fact the link says they are 1". I never actually measured them. I know they sure look bigger than 3/4. They're sure ALOT bigger than the 5/8 heater hose fitting.
Gotta leave in a few minutes but I'll look first thing in the morning when I get home. I just noticed the place on E-bay must be out of them now cause they don't show having any.

I have a `67, 273 intake that has a 1" threaded opening with a 3/4" adapter for the actual hose, so you could both be sort of right. Diameter may be year specific?

Longgone said:
I have a `67, 273 intake that has a 1" threaded opening with a 3/4" adapter for the actual hose, so you could both be sort of right. Diameter may be year specific?
Good observation. All my stuff is the newer stuff like 70 up. I've seen the older ones but it's been too long and I don't remember them.

-
Back