C4 crap box kick around...

-
Yes this is in the ballpark I went up the hour drive and talked to the 83-year-old guy who owned it he started it it was pretty quiet.. rubber seals hanging out definitely needed a detail inside now it was really rough. All he ever had to do is change the oil he said LOL I'm afraid it's a ticking Time bomb for me. It had a lot of light scratches around the bottoms that I had a hard time with. It was raining out pretty good but I just knew it wasn't the one.. he had it delivered site on scene from Arizona a couple years ago...

I found a couple of 93 to 90 2001 trans ams to look at. I'm right now looking at a 95 6-speed. And tonight hopefully a 2001..

Awwww, I wanted to talk about "**** box 'vettes" some more.

But congrats if you found the car you were looking for.

My head rubs on roof (c4) of my buddies, as a result I have to sit kind of slouched which I do not like. I am not what I would consider tall at 6-02 but I am long torsoed. Seems like it handles pretty good but he has had some electrical gremlins. The getting in and out of is not really that bad, not elegant but not a deal breaker in my book.

My old Boss was a 'vette guy . Every time he bought another Vette he'd bring it to work and throw me the keys. The first one was a 1993 LT1 5 speed green with a tan top and interior. Nice car just enough h.p. to be fun. It made me appreciate newer Vettes. Then he bought a 1999 Silver one also a manual a little more h.p. and "newer" look again made me appreciate Vettes. The next one was a 2008 Z06 which was Copper this was another step up from the last one. Holy Smokes fun to drive and handled like it was on rails. Made me jealous of the whole package. A good amount of h.p. and big fat sticky tires what's not to like??? If you can pick one up in decent shape for a good price I'd buy it and have fun Wish mother Mopar made something comparable (I'm not much of a Viper fan and absolutely HATE the sound of a V-10 wound up , might as well have a 6 cyl)

Got er....
95 ta 6-speed t-top. New paint new Wheels new tires 75k miles... Clean Carfax...
Picture with chrome wheels is the ad and the picture on the trailer with the black wheels is what I have...
Screenshot_20230301-115420.png

IMG_20230301_183203380.jpg

Pretty much exactly what I wanted...

Got er....
95 ta 6-speed t-top. New paint new Wheels new tires 75k miles... Clean Carfax...
Picture with chrome wheels is the ad and the picture on the trailer with the black wheels is what I have...
View attachment 1716057955

View attachment 1716057956
Pretty much exactly what I wanted...
Awesome fair weather daily! Makin me miss the many T/A’s I’ve owned! Congrats man.

Those are good looking cars but I don't fit in them.

Congrats.

Sweet! Love the color too.
Yes I went and seen it there before yesterday while it was still daylight and the sun came out for just a minute and shined on it and I think that's what threw me over the edge... It's freshly painted and we just buffed and the metallic hit the sun and it was literally stunning... Pictures don't do it any kind of Justice...

Awesome fair weather daily! Makin me miss the many T/A’s I’ve owned! Congrats man.
This is my fourth I had an 82 t-top a 79 hardtop and a 93 hardtop and I miss driving at 93... when I look back of all the cars I've ever had the 93 was my favorite to drive and now I basically have my favorite car back in a six speed this time instead of an automatic...

Those are good looking cars but I don't fit in them.

Congrats.
I drove one and sat in a couple of c4 Corvettes and my head was about to touch and I couldn't move my seat back as much as I wanted... In this 95 trans am I can put the seat back and with the t-tops there's a little extra room up there as well. I'm over 6 ft and over 230 lb and that fit fine in there and comfortable...

This is my fourth I had an 82 t-top a 79 hardtop and a 93 hardtop and I miss driving at 93... when I look back of all the cars I've ever had the 93 was my favorite to drive and now I basically have my favorite car back in a six speed this time instead of an automatic...
Very nice! I had a 79 10th anniversary, a 1990, and a 99. All T-Top.

My brother currently owns at least six 77 to 79 Trans Ams, plus a 73 Z28, a 71 Firebird Formula 455 H.O. 4 speed, a 66 Chevelle 383 4 speed, and a 70 Chevelle SS 454. He has owned a 79 T/A 10th Anniversary car, bought from Southern California with 40k original miles, and a 95 or 96 Z28.

-
Back