RockinRobin

Reaction score
Motor plate installed.
Electric water pump installed.
Oil changed.
Engine diaper installed....
Plugs changed.
Car and tools loaded in the trailer.
IF the weather cooperates we MIGHT get to go to the track next Saturday. I don't know if I can hold out that long!
You guys that live up north, I don't know how you can stand it!

I know how I can stand it. The better half refuses to leave the kids and grand kids. And you all know "A happy wife means a good life"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg52RKWXtCbZanzoeFEif4rQiWP2qCsMaGS8ouR3wL9A6uPMmAgw.png

Seriously, been married to my sweetheart for 53 years and would not have it any other way.......
upload_2017-1-14_10-52-36.jpeg

I'm in Washington and going nuckin futs lol. I got my car going again after 6 years of ****/life happens events. I tried to get it out last summer but I finished it up at the tail end and couldn't make it. Should have lots more power. I made lots of chassis changes also. I'm excited to say the least lol

When it snows here it melts by the next day usually, but it still gets pretty darn cold.
Not having a garage sucks.:D

No problem....
View attachment 1715008448
if only the duster had 160+ hp for every 500 lbs !! Yeehaaa!!!!
Yeah, I snowmobiled for years. Sold them and the trailer right before last winter. We didn't get hardly any snow last winter, and this winter we had some snow the first couple of weeks of Dec, but it's gone now. Looks like I was wise to sell them when I did :D

in Portland we typically don't get snow much anymore but as you can see on the news we're getting more than our normal share and it's hanging around for a while. of course you know I took the opportunity to rip The Neighbourhood to shreds with my snowmobile while the chance was available.... :thumbsup:

And as a side note I love the snowmobile forum because it has the great little smiley faces or whatever you call those you put on like I did here at the end of this post. We used to have real good ones before the format change? I wonder where that went the snowmobile Forum has some really cool fun ones I wanted to put the one of the guys eyebrows going up and down but all I had was the same :) but it's going to have to do.... :rolleyes:

-
Back