Calling all 67 to 69 Valiant owners

-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
I'm in the process of figuring out the stance on my 69 Valiant project and looking for help from 67 - 69 Valiant owners. Looking for the following information if possible

(1) Front and rear bumper measurement from ground to bottom at center of bumpers
(2) tire size front and rear
(3) leaf springs your using
(4) possible full side picture
(5) looking for stock - lowered or raised any and all

Thank you very much for your time invested in helping me out

Rod, They probably have plenty of tape measures and no Valiants.

Could be everyone has a Dart - Duster - Demon - Scamp - Barracuda I guess I'll start using that famous word

RARE
smilie.gif

relax man, people aren't stuck to their computers 24/7 this time of year.

245/40x18 fronts, 255/40x18 rears
340 Duster leafs with AR Engineering front hangers on low setting.

I'll get a tape out tomorrow and measure the bumper and tire height if I get around to it. -pauly

Attachments

• 9259.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 182

I'll get a tape out tomorrow and measure the bumper and tire height if I get around to it. -pauly

Thanks your valiant is the stance I'm looking for so any info you can provide would be great and yes I'm relaxed did you see
smilie.gif
in my rare posting

Are the leaf springs old ones that's settled (sagged ) a little or new

Remember these cars came with 13" wheels, and tiny tires. At least my '69 Valiant 100 did with a slant 6. Now it has a '76 spool mount V8 k frame, small bolt disc, and 8 3/4" from a 70 dart 4 door. It rides on 15x7" small bolt rallyes, and BFG 225 60 tires. My car sits low with 40 year old leaf springs, and what ii think are .94 torsion bars. It's parked 20 miles away, but I'll check the bumper height when I get over there.

Remember these cars came with 13" wheels, and tiny tires. At least my '69 Valiant 100 did with a slant 6. Now it has a '76 spool mount V8 k frame, small bolt disc, and 8 3/4" from a 70 dart 4 door. It rides on 15x7" small bolt rallyes, and BFG 225 60 tires. My car sits low with 40 year old leaf springs, and what ii think are .94 torsion bars. It's parked 20 miles away, but I'll check the bumper height when I get over there.

Thanks I'm looking for reference to determine what springs to get

The bottom of my front bumper measures 9 5/8" from the ground and the rear is 15 1/2", measured at the center. aloha- pauly

-
Back