Calling all memikes

-

grumpuscreature

Resident Curmudgeon
Reaction score
How in the world does a gold member get his inbox full? Please dump the last drivel I sent you or PM me please.

If you still want an automatic for Victoria I've found all the parts for the swap including a column shift column and linkage. The trans is a good core (gonna need a rebuild, maybe) and you will need to get a kickdown cable, but it's all there right down to the crank flange bolts. Interested? Free up some room in your PM inbox....

:D I have been very busy with my wife Treva for the last few days staying out late enjoying my brothers company and I have thing for sales .. Sunday was a day with my
Granddaughter! Life , teaching her how to cast a pole and not being on a computer hardly anymore and just using my phone. Keeping life simply and zero stress.
Ok.. on my way to empty my pm's but first read them. :D

My phone is small and holding it and not getting a warning my pm's are full . Typing on this phone and reading on it ain't easy for me and my neck and patient's.
I look and see if I have any new pm's on my parts I am selling and take care of thous threads.
Thanks for letting me know it got full. Going V8 and thank you for the great info

-
Back