CALTRCS-Mono leaf ride height?

-

chryco69

Reaction score
Debating on purchasing a complete Caltrac set up for my big block 1968 Dodge Dart (2DR HRD TP). Thus far I have installed an inboard kit and I cloned the quarter panels to a Hemi Super Stock.

As far as ride choosing ride height, I am looking for opinions in regards to 1" taller, standard, or 1" lower ride height. This whole set up is expensive but I have heard alot of good reviews.

Any other opinions on what else to run besides Caltracs that is cheaper and works for your car? Thanks guys!

I have caltracs right now with -1 springs on it. I also had them roll the front eyelet so it comes off toward the top at the front of the spring. I was told that gives another 1/2"

Right now it has 15x12's on the rear with a 7.5 back space. 315/60/15 Drag Radials that are wore to the core! I have a brand new set of 325/50/15's Drag Radials that will be going on as soon as I have time to get them mounted.

View attachment phpQMSLv5PM.jpg

I have caltracs right now with -1 springs on it. I also had them roll the front eyelet so it comes off toward the top at the front of the spring. I was told that gives another 1/2"

Right now it has 15x12's on the rear with a 7.5 back space. 315/60/15 Drag Radials that are wore to the core! I have a brand new set of 325/50/15's Drag Radials that will be going on as soon as I have time to get them mounted.

View attachment 1714735381

Full interior? Tubbed out?

-
Back