-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda620

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Comp cams high velocity 525 cam and hydraulic lifters. About an hour of running time on it. No street time. Kept lifters matched. Still has parkerizing on it. Has good vacuum for power brakes. For a big block. Comes with a heavy duty steel timing set. 175.00 shipped to lower 48. Thanks.

Last edited:
The specs are .525lift ,231/237 duration @ .050, 275/287 advertised. 110.0 lsa. Part number21-227-4.

It less than 150 on my end once shipped. It’s free shipping.

Last edited:
Heavy duty steel gears. Not double roller and not available by it’s self. Single bolt with new bolt. Didn’t get it dodgeboy. Probably cause you’re ignored.

Didn’t get it dodgeboy. Probably cause you’re ignored.

There's been quite a few posts deleted from this thread. No need to be rude in the classifieds.

This isn't your 1st rodeo either...Knock it off please!

Sorry low tolerance level for stupidity since I almost died last year. Life can be so simple and not so dramatic as lots make it. If you want me gone, fine. Sorry, been almost 2 years now. 6-3-2016.

Last edited:
Sorry low tolerance level for stupidity

You ought to be on this side of the fence :eek: :)

Just take it easy as your initial post was missing info that members needed to make an informed decision on the purchase. No need to get angry over questions in your ads.

I did explain how to find it in the event someone didn’t want to wait on me. Sorry again, but very simple. Ok. I had a couple of carbs on here last year, without pictures. Good descriptions though. Caught a lot of flack over no pictures and 25 cfm of all things and the persons were ignored cause they wanted to argue... at your suggestion I ignored them. As it was l sold both carbs on here,,, thank you very much for the space. To 2 gentlemen that believed me and weren’t so melodramatic cry babies or troublemakers. Then I went outta my way to take care of them, sent picture, extra parts, gaskets,etc. because they were nice to deal with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back