Camping vs hotel?

-
The motel would be alright if you don't mind sleeping in someone else's bed. Get some extra gear that you might want for another time, and go camping.

The motel would be alright if you don't mind sleeping in someone else's bed. Get some extra gear that you might want for another time, and go camping.

He said Hotel, not Motel. There's a big difference.

Like I said, Camping is good, and it's fun. It's a good hobby, and it is sport, it's not "vacation", though.

I vote campin...heck you are going by yourself. I Camped out at the Grand Canyon. It got down to 28 at night. I did have a tent heater though and it did get up to 70 during the day. If it stayed cold then that would be a different story.

Lived in Colorado my whole life, currently live about 40 east of Estes Park and RMNP. It's raining down here tonight and they say the park will get snow tonight.

If your not equipped for the weather, camping or not this time of year can be a real experience for those not used to the weather changes.

I would spend my days outside hicking and fishing and my nights warm and dry.

Lived in Colorado my whole life, currently live about 40 east of Estes Park and RMNP. It's raining down here tonight and they say the park will get snow tonight.

If your not equipped for the weather, camping or not this time of year can be a real experience for those not used to the weather changes.

I would spend my days outside hicking and fishing and my nights warm and dry.

Hotel it is. I don't want to risk having a bad trip because of the weather. I'll be going to Utah for the end of my trip and I'll camp there in the desert.

-
Back