Camshaft identification??

-
One of the problems as I see it is that there are way too many 'chevy' shops trying to build Mopar engines. Just one example... I have seen too many times the the plug under the oil pump left out why?? Because they just don't know the Mopar small blocks very well. They, as most (but not all) shops, are dedicated Ford or Chevy places. While there is nothing wrong with that..the money for them IS in the brand 'X' builds. Not enough financial rewards in taking the time to 'learn' more about the best kept secret the in hot rod world. The small block Mopar...best small block ever, IMHO. Try to find a good 'Mopar' shop to assist in your build-up, or build it yourself, THE best machine work you can find and learn ALL you can and put it together yourself. Besides...you have all of us to assist if needed, and we will. Some of the most knowledgeable 'Mopar" dedicated people you can find anywhere is on this site. Good luck, Terry.

headsbikesmopars said:
One of the problems as I see it is that there are way too many 'chevy' shops trying to build Mopar engines. Just one example... I have seen too many times the the plug under the oil pump left out why?? Because they just don't know the Mopar small blocks very well. They, as most (but not all) shops, are dedicated Ford or Chevy places. While there is nothing wrong with that..the money for them IS in the brand 'X' builds. Not enough financial rewards in taking the time to 'learn' more about the best kept secret the in hot rod world. The small block Mopar...best small block ever, IMHO. Try to find a good 'Mopar' shop to assist in your build-up, or build it yourself, THE best machine work you can find and learn ALL you can and put it together yourself. Besides...you have all of us to assist if needed, and we will. Some of the most knowledgeable 'Mopar" dedicated people you can find anywhere is on this site. Good luck, Terry.

I'm doing the build up myself and and if you havn't noticed I have been asking a lot of questions and getting a lot of info from the guys. I just don't know of any shops around here. I've been messing with mopars for a while and I havn't found a Mopar shop in my area. They all are chevys and fords. lol.

-
Back