Camshaft

-
Mopar4 forgive me for stealing your thread but it looks like we got a bit off the subject. Soooo I couldn't see starting a new when were already here. I need help with the same: block .060 bore,.090 decked,head .080 shaved,hurricane 4bbl w/either holley 390 or edlbrk 500,no stall but stage 2 rebuild on trans,8 3/4 with 393. Last cam was for my exploded motor from Earson grind# TQ 20 M with .465 lift & 270 duration. Since it only ran about an hour I have no idea how good this was. Will it work for this one? Last motor was .030 with .080 shaved, thats the only difference. Thanks guys. :prayer:

There, I fixed it for you.

Mopar4 forgive me for stealing your thread .............. Oh, but I'm gonna do it anyway.............but it looks like we got a bit off the subject............so I'm just gonna steer it that much more off the subject........... Soooo I couldn't see starting a new when were already here.........since I can just totally hijack your ****........... I need help with the same: block .060 bore,.090 decked,head .080 shaved,hurricane 4bbl w/either holley 390 or edlbrk 500,no stall but stage 2 rebuild on trans,8 3/4 with 393. Last cam was for my exploded motor from Earson grind# TQ 20 M with .465 lift & 270 duration. Since it only ran about an hour I have no idea how good this was. Will it work for this one? Maybe I oughtta meke measuerments like anybody else and find out since nobody has a crystal ball.........Last motor was .030 with .080 shaved, thats the only difference. Thanks guysfor the total change in subject and ridiculous highjack. :prayer:

-
Back