Can anybody help? Vet bills

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
What I am asking is that if anybody needs some of the parts I have listed in the Parts section to please make an offer. My little weiner dog has slipped 2 disc's in her back pinching the nerves thus making her back legs temporarily paralized. Right now her vet bills are $465 just for today she is still there and that figure is only to diagnose her. It will be more I am sure but the doc said she will make a full recovery it will just take time but no surgery. So if you need any parts that I have listed I am really in no position to say no to any offer. Thanks FABO family

IMG_0338.jpg

I really feel for you 2 years ago I had my doxie in for 4000.00 dollars for back surgey and she lasted until a month ago and had to put her down. It was the hardest thing I had to ever do. My wife said NO MORE DOGS and good oh me I found another DOXIE with a good strong back and here is Penny If I could help I would sure like to but I have way to many dental bills this month

Picture 048 (Large).jpg

Oh man I wish I could help. As it is I still haven't even got Maxie her heartworm meds yet. I wish you Good luck on the sale.

Bump! Here's a man who disables bombs to keep us safe. Anyone need these parts?

PM me your paypal or a physical address.

Or.......Post it here if you choose.

Thank you for your service to our country dusted72. :cheers:

i don't need any of the parts you have listed but i would like to help your pooch out, so please let me have your address and i will send you what i can. if your pride is going to get in the way, which i hope not because you are among friends, consider it a loan:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Thanks guys so far it has cost over $600 and she still has no improvment so we thought we were gonna have to put her down but we found a company that makes wheel chairs for dogs. I won't let her go that easy she is my baby. These chairs have helped dogs regain their mobility. Check out this story I found on the net. http://www.courierpress.com/news/2006/oct/22/petcol102206/

We will spend whatever it takes when I get home my car and all my tools are going up for sale. If a can't sell the car complete then I will part it out and scrap the body but I don't want it to come down to that

Thanks guys so far it has cost over $600 and she still has no improvment so we thought we were gonna have to put her down but we found a company that makes wheel chairs for dogs. I won't let her go that easy she is my baby. These chairs have helped dogs regain their mobility. Check out this story I found on the net. http://www.courierpress.com/news/2006/oct/22/petcol102206/

We will spend whatever it takes when I get home my car and all my tools are going up for sale. If a can't sell the car complete then I will part it out and scrap the body but I don't want it to come down to that

Dude don't do that! PM your addy, I'll send donation.

-
Back