Can anyone identify what camshaft this is?

-

SalC

Reaction score
I have a 75 Duster with a 426 wedge (.060) that I bought a few years ago. Unfortunately the previous owner passed away, the son sold me the car but I didn't get much information from him other than a list of supposed components. In my quest to verify / identify parts I've recently opened it up and pulled one of the heads. Attached are some pics of the stamping on cam, I'm trying to identify the make and part # in hopes of verifying it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks...

20170429_125053 (Large).jpg

20170429_124936 (Large).jpg

do you have a dial indicator? measure movement off lifter and multiply times rocker ratio.
hyd. or solid lifters? If you need a hand, I'm nearby in Darien. it would be good to see the old car again. wasn't mine, but knew some of the owners.
does it still have the Dart Sport nose?

do you have a dial indicator? measure movement off lifter and multiply times rocker ratio.
hyd. or solid lifters? If you need a hand, I'm nearby in Darien. it would be good to see the old car again. wasn't mine, but knew some of the owners.
does it still have the Dart Sport nose?

Is this the car you know? Would love to know anything about it I can find out. You are close. I'm usually at the Cozzi Corner cruise night or the DG night on Fridays but with my Barracuda.

IMG_4709 (Large).JPG

yes on the cam and possibly on the car. does it have a 4.10 8-1/4" rear end? rear wheels 14"? bucket seats from a mid-70's Charger?
when is the first Tuesday nite show?

yes on the cam and possibly on the car. does it have a 4.10 8-1/4" rear end? rear wheels 14"? bucket seats from a mid-70's Charger?
when is the first Tuesday nite show?

Sounds like you know the car, yes to everything but the wheels are 15". I just rewired the entire car, the previous wiring was a trainwreck and fire hazard waiting to happen. Runs great but I have one slightly bent pushrod that I need to replace. Figured while I had it open I'd pull a head to verify the pistons and anything else I could. Looks to be a newer rebuild, no wear on cylinders...

20170427_213304 (Large).jpg

-
Back