Can anyone name this rim........

-

hemidart1

Reaction score
I have no clue who makes it. It's small bolt pattern 14x7.5 .
I have the set but there is no markings on them.

is.php

Those rims are made by E/T about 30 yrs. ago. I don't remember the model. I was looking at a pair of 14x6 SBP with caps on Epay about 2 months ago. Only reason I didn't buy them was that I didn't think I'd be able to find another pair. Good thing too. I found 4 of these 14x7 SBP Precision Cast shortly thereafter.

wheel.jpg

thanks-I've got the two and never knew what to do with them. They've never been mounted-I got them from a speed shop that closed their doors years ago.

thanks again

Al.

$100 for both-plus shipping

The reason I want $100 is that to save on shipping I'd have to bring them over the border and go through the hassle of the customs and their forms. Then ship them out from the Michigan side.

Turbine, yes. I saw those on ebay but I couldn't decide if they would look good on my 65 cuda so I didn't bid. Glad I didn't bid and run the price up since it looks like they've found a good home. They are good looking and rare.

I had a set in the 70's that looked like that.They were made by american racing and called Radial Wire

Were those the style on the General Lee?

I think the wheel on the General Lee was called a Vector. I've got an old catalog somewhere that has them in it. I read that somebody is reproducing the General Lee wheels because they became popular after the movie came out.

I think the wheel on the General Lee was called a Vector. I've got an old catalog somewhere that has them in it. I read that somebody is reproducing the General Lee wheels because they became popular after the movie came out.

General Lee was Vector wheels.
These wheels are currently available through American Racing, who was recently bought, and being run by Wheel Pros.

The vector wheel is much different...

vector-47.jpg

Here's another ET wheel...
wheel.jpg
wheel_angle.jpg

Then there is the Western turbine spoke wheel...
wheels.jpg

-
Back