Can anyone tell me how to correct the way the threads are posted?

-

169dart4y

Reaction score
For some reason all the threads are posted backwards when I read them, meaning the last post on the thread shows first so I have to scroll down to the bottom to read the first post even sometimes the last page to read the first post. This problem just happened about two weeks ago? Thanks Ted

For some reason all the threads are posted backwards when I read them, meaning the last post on the thread shows first so I have to scroll down to the bottom to read the first post even sometimes the last page to read the first post. This problem just happened about two weeks ago? Thanks Ted
You must have hit view first read.
Look on the purple header and to the right it will says
menu_open.gif
Search this Thread
menu_open.gif
Rate Thread
menu_open.gif

Now look to the left and click onView First Unread and you back were you were.
TXDart

oops double posted...
See below for more correct info.
TXDart

If that does not work for you look at the top of the page and click on USER CP,
Then on you left UNDER YOUR CONTROL PANEL,scroll down to Settings & Options and look for Edit Options and click on it.Then on that screen scroll down to Thread Display Options .Now look for Thread Display Mode.If it says linear newest first hit the arrow to the right and pick linear oldest first.Scroll to the bottom and click save changes.
Hope this helps.
TXDart

Well TX, you can do it that way but it sure gets old going through the process every time you want to read something.

Go to your User CP up in the right hand corner. On the left you will see

Your Control Panel

Look through the black menu bars to find Settings and Options

Click on Edit Options

A big box will open on the right called Messaging & Notification

Scroll down a bit to Thread Display Options

Thread Display Mode is what you're looking for. Change it on the drop down menu to Linear -- Oldest First

Then scroll down to Save Changes and click that.

That's all there is to it. Every thread you look at after that will appear from the first post. When you return to the thread later, all you have to do is click on "View First Unread" and it will take you right to the latest post.

You can also choose the various drop down menus to further customize your FABO experience (i.e., instant notification on threads you're subscribed to, PM settings, etc.)

And look at you figuring it out while I'm typing up detailed instructions. LMAO

Hey, at least my fingers warmed up a little bit with the exercise. :-D

Well at least more than one person is trying to help.
Which reminds me do you still need magazines,if so I am headed to town and can stop by cvs and check for ya?
TXDart

I've got a total of 9 with maybe more on the way, but could use a couple more if it's not out of your way. Keep track of your costs and I'll shoot you some paypal love. :-D

Thanks for thinking of me!

-
Back