Can anyone use these wheels??

-

Popdart

Reaction score
I have no use for 4 of these LBP wheels off my 73 Swinger. The may be old Western Wheels. Free to a good home, hope someone can use them, otherwise they are getting trashed. Pickup in Howell Michigan. They presently have dry rotted tires on them. Let me know. Rog

Attachments

• wheel.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 270
I know somebody that wants them. He's in the Navy on deployment right now but he will pay to have them shipped to Georgia.

I was thinking pick up only. I'd rather not ship, too much of a hassle. I want them out of here. Rog

Well I'm sure he'd make it worth your while. He loves those kinda wheels. He'd probably even pay to have them dismounted.

Greyhound bus lines might have the cheapest shipping.

I guess it's too much "hassle" to help out another member and maybe end up with some cash. Oh well.

Hey I'm not getting into a pissing contest with you, I'm not going to hurt myself moving these wheels around trying to ship them just to be a nice guy. I'm giving them to someone who can use them locally. If you want to come and get them, you can ship them out, you can help a person in need, and can have all the credit. Otherwise first person shows up is the owner. Rog

Ok. He's a willin customer with the money to pay for your trouble. I will just scratch you off my nice guy list.

I guess it's too much "hassle" to help out another member and maybe end up with some cash. Oh well.

And here I thought giving them away was helping out a member... Give a guy a in and he wants a mile.... Its good that your helping someone out on here giving them :happy11:

And here I thought giving them away was helping out a member... Give a guy a in and he wants a mile.... Its good that your helping someone out on here giving them :happy11:

I was offering to help sell them. My friend would have probably given 250 bucks to get the wheels to Georgia. Nobody asked for a "mile". In fact, nobody asked me anything. I just got the door shut on me. But that's ok. I don't forget easily.

Hey Rob, "would" and "probably" isnt a for sure, so if yer buddy is a fan, like Roger said go get them. I could only imagine trying to ship frickin wheels! The door wasnt shut on ya, simply put he wont ship.

Good on ya Roger, these arent easy to find!

Hey Rob, "would" and "probably" isnt a for sure, so if yer buddy is a fan, like Roger said go get them. I could only imagine trying to ship frickin wheels! The door wasnt shut on ya, simply put he wont ship.

Good on ya Roger, these arent easy to find!

You're absolutely right. What's gets me is, I wasn't even given the opportunity. I would have fronted the money myself If I could not have gotten hold of my friend. But it's all good. They found a good home and that's all that counts.

-
Back