Can I PLEASE take my car out of the $#@! Garage??!

-

Kmrumedy

Reaction score
Friggin' eastern Canadian weather!

The last 3-4 weeks of weather here have been nuts.

First it was week of -30 degree weather.
The next week we got 3 1/2 feet of snow.
Now this week we have broken rain records getting 35-38mm twice in the same week.

All I want to do to is take the car out of the garage into my driveway.....I don't know... maybe just for an hour to clean her up after the long storage. Is that too much to ask Mother Nature??!!

Anyone else getting bashed by unusual weather right now?

I just want to push her outside!
20161216_142749_zpskzh5mehh.jpg

Last edited:
Not here. Only thing keeping me in the garage is that the car is in pieces.

I hope weather gets better for you though! That thing deserves to get outside, it's beautiful.

Man your car looks great.

This weekend looks like our next opportunity for drive time in the Central States. Like you I am ready to drive something!

IMG_7062.jpg

Wow....I could drive my car in your garage! Lol! Nice cars and beautiful set up you have!
Dude. I would drive your car in my garage anytime :)

Its no big deal. My neighbors call it a "car hole" ... Now that I think of it they may be calling me the car-hole!
:lol:

Cabin fever........For sure ! Round here it's nothing but WIND.. Need your car sand blasted ?? No snow,little rain.Plenty of dust and sand.
There is no perfect place to live...

we even hade 3 cm of snow thuesday so...

no heat in the garage so no work there either
new k-frame and gear to install so hope it will get hotter in the next week!!!

we even hade 3 cm of snow thuesday so...

no heat in the garage so no work there either
new k-frame and gear to install so hope it will get hotter in the next week!!!

And now....another rainfall warning of 25 - 40mm of rain today and tomorrow with more at the end of the week. You just can't win. Where in Quebec are you?

Same here in Georgia! When I left the house today at 4pm in the Barracuda it was 79 degrees and 30% humidity. Nice cruising weather.

Sorry for you guys so far up North, but in August you'll be loving it, and I won't be taking my car out much in the 95* heat!!!

Same here in Georgia! When I left the house today at 4pm in the Barracuda it was 79 degrees and 30% humidity. Nice cruising weather.

Sorry for you guys so far up North, but in August you'll be loving it, and I won't be taking my car out much in the 95* heat!!!

thats an other way to see it but would prefer to see the sun and warmer weather
in spring time

-
Back