Can someone explain this to me???

-
Pics of car. Request of 74 dart owner

5FC3A612-27C2-4E32-B448-F343A96FCB7B.png

Pics of car. Request of 74 dart owner
Nice looking sport ! I wish mine was half as good as yours. I bought mine in '84 when I was 16. Drove it for 6 years, it sat outside for 2 years, then garaged . Life/ family/work got in the way. Unfortunately, the first 15 years it was driven year around. ( winter salt). The *** end is rusted out and currently I have the $$ to put into her but not the welding skills. Debating on pulling the 340 ( original 318 car) and offering her up for parts...

Nice looking sport ! I wish mine was half as good as yours. I bought mine in '84 when I was 16. Drove it for 6 years, it sat outside for 2 years, then garaged . Life/ family/work got in the way. Unfortunately, the first 15 years it was driven year around. ( winter salt). The *** end is rusted out and currently I have the $$ to put into her but not the welding skills. Debating on pulling the 340 ( original 318 car) and offering her up for parts...
Mine was driven for 1 winter. Then some 20 something punk spun the rod bearings and didn’t have the cash to fix it so he parked in the shed and life happened then 39 years later the punk had enough cash to fix it. It is what emblems say it is Dart 360 Sport #’s matching original paint. Have build sheets

-
Back