can someone tell me what this is,

-

245rv

Reaction score
super stock sure grip race pack 8 -3/4 rear end ,found this for my 72 dart ,what is a race pack ???????its for the a body,should be what i need,got it for 300 is that a good price ? new to mopar so not sure what this race pack means :burnout:

good deal if it is an "A" body 8 3/4-- maybe not if it is wider than needed. would need more specifics .Lawrence

i know the spring perch center to center is 40 inches is that dimension right ? for a body

i know the spring perch center to center is 40 inches is that dimension right ? for a body

No, stock measurement is 43". Maybe someone had it in a car that the springs were moved inboard. I'm not sure what that dimension is.

maybe my deal is not a deal,i committed so im going to go get it ,hope i can get it to work,its 2 hours from me and the owner dont have a lot of info said it was in a ,a body race car comes with springs to,if its wrong maybe i can sell or trade it will have to see,it was the cheapest 8 -3/4 i could find,sometimes you get what you pay for

maybe my deal is not a deal,i committed so im going to go get it ,hope i can get it to work,its 2 hours from me and the owner dont have a lot of info said it was in a ,a body race car comes with springs to,if its wrong maybe i can sell or trade it will have to see,it was the cheapest 8 -3/4 i could find,sometimes you get what you pay for

Well, if it was in a race car then the perches were probably moved in like I said above to accommodate a wider tire . As long as the housing hasn't been shortened, the perches can be fixed.

Maybe you will get lucky on the springs and they a super stock springs, bonus!

If that's the case, and the rear end is complete with a suregrip, you stole it.

62 and 44 dont work out to be a body like seller said he came up with 44 spring perch to spring perch and 62 between drums guess i need to keep looking

-
Back