Can someone tell me what this wire is?

-

keenkeener

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what this wire is for? It is brown or tan and smaller than the brown and black/yellow wires going to the coil that are also in the picture. It lis in the same bundle as the coil wires and temp sender. though with a spade style connector where the arrow is pointing. A plus and minus show the respective coil wires.

DSC_0022-1.jpg

was that a slant six car from the factory...They had a sensor in the top of the intake that wire looks like it went to it..........Also how about oil sender is that hooked up..back by the dist

was that a slant six car from the factory...They had a sensor in the top of the intake that wire looks like it went to it..........Also how about oil sender is that hooked up..back by the dist

looks just like the sending unit wire to back of the block,like last poster stated

I think yall are right. Any reason the wire would be tan or brown and the diagram says grey?

turn key on and check it for power..... It should NOT have power if its the oild sender wire.... Is the wire hooked up to the oil sender???

Havnt had a chance to test it with the key on, but there is no wire on the oil sender. Or any wire near that could go there for that matter (other than this one). I will check it soon.

-
Back