canada style

-
Mike, that's the last time I send you any of my snorkeling pictures! You said you wouldn't post it on the site! :butthead:

And, yes, my old Jeep hauls home one or two moose every year. Once you gut them, take off the hide, head, lower legs, and the dong, then cut them in four pieces, they're easy to move. :) And ya' can't beat the taste.

65dartcharger said:
Canada is a nice country. It's about the same as in Sweden. The diffenrence is the people, it's more relaxing compare to what it is here. And I like it. My oldest two brothers live there and enjoy it.
That is one resun wy I like it here in Arkansas,Laidback and alot of god's country all around me,good hunting,fishing too,But the big diferense is in canada the mouse and fish are bigger than me and I have not seen a wail in 30 year's,poller bear,exetra.
The grass is greener on the other side, CANADA. :thumbup:

OldVart said:
Mike, that's the last time I send you any of my snorkeling pictures! You said you wouldn't post it on the site! :butthead:

And, yes, my old Jeep hauls home one or two moose every year. Once you gut them, take off the hide, head, lower legs, and the dong, then cut them in four pieces, they're easy to move. :) And ya' can't beat the taste.

Well Sid,I thout everone here would injoy the fine plesure's and skill's you have.

And everyone thout all you could do was
hunt,fish and injoy a good car :thumbup:

I am ready to try some of your cooking and a cold one one day bro.
My mind is full of responsability's and thing's that need to get dun.
Need a vac to defrag the old brain.
But talking to these boy's here help's to.
I have learned allot about canada.I did not even know that niagra fall's was there.

Actually, that's not Niagara Falls. :drinkers: It's just a picture of a bunch of us Canucks that got together for a beer drinking contest, then we all decided to piss over the edge of the cliff at the same time....... :toothy2:

OldVart said:
Actually, that's not Niagara Falls. :drinkers: It's just a picture of a bunch of us Canucks that got together for a beer drinking contest, then we all decided to piss over the edge of the cliff at the same time....... :toothy2:
Now, that's a lot of beer to drink, to piss that much, glad I didn't have to buy it !! :cheers: :drunken:

Something seems to be messed up with this global warming thing, it's warm on the east side and cold and snowy on the west where I am, that ain't right, more snow coming tonight and tomorrow.

OldVart said:
Niagara Falls, NY -- Nearly everyone who sees Niagara Falls is struck by the wonder of it. Though not among the world’s highest waterfalls, Niagara Falls is, for sheer volume of water, unsurpassed at more than 750,000 gal of beer drinker's at oldvart's hunting cabin :wav:

memike.1 said:
Niagara Falls, NY -- Nearly everyone who sees Niagara Falls is struck by the wonder of it. Though not among the world’s highest waterfalls, Niagara Falls is, for sheer volume of water, unsurpassed at more than 750,000 gal of beer drinker's at oldvart's hunting cabin :wav:

Gee, you must get lonely there by yourself Sid. That's only enough for one isn't it. LOL

Jack

-
Back