Canadians - Super deal!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone want this car? I am sure one of our members in Calgary could purchase it if you send them the money. If not I could drive up I am only 3 hours away. Then we could sell it to you for a dollar and arrange for our FABO transport system to get it to you.

This is too good a deal to let go.

Really good deal..just sucks that it is the ugly year IMO. but for the price, I would buy it if I was closer.

Phil

anyone want this car? I am sure one of our members in Calgary could purchase it if you send them the money. If not I could drive up I am only 3 hours away. Then we could sell it to you for a dollar and arrange for our FABO transport system to get it to you.

This is too good a deal to let go.

Man im temped, don't know how well the FABO system can get it down to texas though..... thats a long journey! is it feasible?

you have 5 days to ask who can help. I start working in Calgary next month and I come back to Medicine Hat every weekend. I could bring it back one weekend and arrange to meet someone at the border. Now if you have a VIN tag from a US car that would make it even easier once you want to insure it.
I don't know what your rules for insuring an out of country vehicle but it can't be impossible.
I go to the border during the summer months with my buddies to pick up parts from Summit so I am sure we could arrange something.

I would like to see this FABO transportation deal work. It may take a few months to get it down there but I think the guys are up for it.

Besides its all down hill from Canada to Texas isn't it? LOL

This is too good a deal to let go.[/QUOTE]

Hey Dorian, that does look like a sweet deal, I sent him a msg. No engine pics?? No trunk pics or under the car? You guys using salt on the roads out there? I would think that car would be rotted like Rosanne's underwear!!

According to the ebay add it sold for 650 US.

I just got a reply to this guys Kijiji's add and he says it's still for sale and would I like to be the first to see it.

Me thinks something stinks. I'll string him and see what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back