-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok!! Were did that astroid hit??
It all over the news here.=P~

I believe they are still searching for it, but it sounds like it hit somewhere in central Alberta. I'm in southern Saskatchewan so I don't know for sure. It's petty neat though, I missed the show cause I was at work though a couple of my friends saw it.

Preparation H is the best thing for asteroids.

Yea didn't see it either, but My wife was driving to my office to pick me up and she said it lit the sky up like it was daylight. I also read they thought it landed near the Alberta/Sasaktchewan border.

From the news reports, it sounds like it hit down about 1.5 hours drive Northeast of where I live Mike. Seems like anyone who was outside in this area at the time saw it quite clearly. One of my buddies was driving in to town and said it lit up the whole inside of his pickup. Literally scared the sheit out of his young springer spaniel pup. :) Luckily it was a Ferd seat that got shat upon. :toothy10:

From the news reports, it sounds like it hit down about 1.5 hours drive Northeast of where I live Mike. Seems like anyone who was outside in this area at the time saw it quite clearly. One of my buddies was driving in to town and said it lit up the whole inside of his pickup. Literally scared the sheit out of his young springer spaniel pup. :) Luckily it was a Ferd seat that got shat upon. :toothy10:

I bet it did scared the sheit out of his young springer spaniel pup
Did the spaniel sheit the seat or was it the driver:toothy10:
That sure would have got me to thinking what the heck
is going on.:shock::-k

I'm not sure who got the biggest scare, Mike, the driver or the pup. My buddy fessed up to the pup soiling the seat, but wouldn't admit anything on his own part. I did really try to get him to confess the whole story, but he was sticking to his non-shitty guns. :)

Looks pretty cool, it's the first i have heard of it though, any damage? JR the 53 is looking pretty cool, it's the first I have heard of it also. Or I just forgot, there is alot of that going on in my world lately. Along with the stroke I think I got the CRS sickness!

The very last pic is just one I found off the net for referance. This truck has never had a chevy in it but it has had a 351W, a 400 mopar (redscampi now has this motor) and will have a 360 when Im done.

Are there any pics of where the asteroid landed? I can't find any other pics or vids of it crashing.

Isn't this meteorite sort of coinciding with the release of the remake of "Day the Earth Stood Still"?

The meteor hit the goverment buildings, where some 3-4 hundred goverment people where and as of today there is no sign of life,there was no sign of life at this goverment office two weeks before,but thats a different subject,mrmopartech

thats some wild video alright never seen one flare out before impact like that before it almost looks like a cruise missile running out of fuel , we had a lot of those back in the cold war testing days {we design all of your guidance systems here in the great white eh }
:read2:

Heck, if I had seen the meteor first hand...I would thought it's a nuke. It would have been embarrassing if anyone had seen me kissing my own butt gooddbye

-
Back