Canfield , Ohio auto show

-

shadango

Reaction score
I went to Spring Carlisle last week...spent 7 hours walkin garound only to find maybe a half dozen places that had any Mopar stuff....only 3 had a bunch of stuff.....and two of those were high priced online vendors...one was awesome though....

Was planning on going to Canfield, Ohio this weekend, but after last weekend I am thinking that maybe I should pass.....spend a couple hours driving there, gas, cost to get in, expensive food, hours walking....only to see a few mopar vendors and even fewer cars....

The cuda-challenger forum folks seem to think that Canfield is about the same as Carlisle.....almost no Mopar stuff, and mostly Cheby and Flord....

What say you guys?

Yea, went years ago, only found 1 decent vendor. Give up on spring and fall. And the all Chrysler show is frustraiting as well. Allot of the big vendors carry less stock and just want you to order from them. I told them we come here looking for discounts and save on shipping, and they ramble off a pitiful reasoning on how your still saving with same or even more the cost in catalog. wtf. And a lot of the junk vendors think they have stuff worth nos prices, and won`t haggle, then whine that their not selling anything. I dont get it. These people travel from far and wide to just camp, spend money, play show and tell with old parts. Must be a good party in the evenings, for all these people to flock there every year, not to sell parts. Oh yea, hard on the legs walkin 20 miles is`nt it? LOL:D

yea i live about 25 min away from canfield and i go every year and it sucks.maybe 1 site with mopar stuff and the stuff thats there is stuff u cant give away.its great if u own a chebby or a ford

I live about 20 minutes away from Canfield, and I pretty much only go if I'm bored, not to look for anything mopar. I have found a few deals in the last ten years, but the last 2 years have been a waste of time for anything but Chevy and Ford parts. Lots of shoes and sunglasses for sale there tho lol.

If you are looking for only Mopar don't waste your time. It's great if you're looking for camaro or mustang parts , but if you want Mopar stuff you have to go Mopar only meet. Mid-Ohio Mopars had a good meet a few weeks ago , that would have been more worth your time.

-
Back