cant find door locks!!!

-

Moreno

beginning restorer
Reaction score
so should i shave the handles and locks instead??? i have door locks but no key since i have a new ignition and the mechanic lost the key to the old door locks apparently, prior to buying dart. anyways I have a 65 dart 270 as most of you know by now, but I cant lock it and therefore cant restore it yet!! im getting desperate!

I got a new set of locks and keys for mine at autozone last year for $12 they were in stock not even a special order

checked today they dont have any neither does pepboys, or carquest. so onto the next route lol

ya they want 65 just for the labor to start the job, i did get an offer on here for 65 cuda locks would they work?

ya they want 65 just for the labor to start the job, i did get an offer on here for 65 cuda locks would they work?

65 Cuda locks will work just fine, as will 64, 63 and maybe earlier A body locks.

BWD lockworks part # DL 1 5020 fits dodge dart 1966 to 1976 not sure what the difference is on 1965 and earlier locks, you could always return them if they dont fit

thanks caferacerx i got some 66 and newer locks but id have to mod the door and i cant really get into that yet, the lock cylinder is longer and it doesnt fit the door lock hole. I did however get a pm of some locks so im on to that now thanks for all the help guys!!

-
Back