Can't stand it no more

-

Big Jim

Reaction score
Right now my situation won't allow projects (laid off, etc etc etc) but missing time with wrench in hand. Looking to maybe mentor newbies or help others. Been in Az 12 years, just isolated myself with work. Lifelong Mopar fanatic... I live in East Mesa Broadway & 202. Be happy just to make some new friends.

It would be great to meet you, but I'm on the other end of the world... Out in Wittmann, by Speedworld. If you ever plan on coming out to the track send me a PM and we can meet up. I live just three miles from the track.

Used to live right off of Brown Rd & 202. I know there is a few guys in Gilbert & Mesa.......

It would be great to meet you, but I'm on the other end of the world... Out in Wittmann, by Speedworld. If you ever plan on coming out to the track send me a PM and we can meet up. I live just three miles from the track.

2x...

BadAss71 lives down in Mesa Along with his dad....

HI,all! Mostly I'm just wanting to give back to the brand-got a lot of great memories over the years. I remember the "old guys" that put up with me as a kid and sparked a life long love of things Mopar. (But from the pics of 805's work, I think he might teach me a thing or 3...lol). Iget out of school in Dec so things should start getting back to normal then, but I just miss hanging with people that speak the same language. On top of that, I've got all this trivia floating around in my head going to waste. Be glad to help out anyone I can-love to meet people into the hobby!

I am building my car out in apache junction. Probably about 15-20 min from you. We are doing more fab work for racing than a restoration but I'm sure it would be cool if you stopped by. We are there just about every weekend just about allweekendong

-
Back