Cant wait to start working on my Duster, but need lots of help!!

-
Im sure I wont be the only one to say this but the 340 cars are fairly desireable. Changing the tail panel may devalue it. Nice looking car a little work and it could be very nice. I love that stock color you dont see many like that.

These cars look good in Root Beer...

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

...at least I think so.

Paul

WOW!! way to go Paul, beautiful car, i guess seeing that color in all of its glorious-ness gives it more justice, and also is that the name of the color?, Root Beer, because i think im starting to get convinced on it. and do you know what decal set that is as well?

and also thank you all for the blessings, i am truly glad to be a part of this community at FABO. and yes, i am seriously rethinking keeping that color now lol

does anyone know what the color code for this original color is, or how to go about finding it? DusterPaul any idea?

I don't know what the color code is but it should be easy enough to come up with.

If you have a fender tag in the engine compartment, it will be listed there.

Here is the link to a fender tag decoder...

http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=87

And here is a link to a PPG paint guide for your car...

http://www.mopar1.us/chip/1973-plymouth-pc.jpg

I am sure someone with more paint knowledge can chime in to help if needed.

Paul

does anyone know what the color code for this original color is, or how to go about finding it? DusterPaul any idea?

Welcome to FABO Dusty Abe!

First let me say Thank You for serving our country.

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Nice carr that you bought for a good price. As you have said it needs work but is a great looking foundation. I love the red Duster that you posted as the way you want the car to look! Just love that look. Keep the pictures coming as you update the car

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• Picture88.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 55
Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back