capital city mopar show in sacto, ca.

-

redfastback

Don't ask me... my garage is empty
Reaction score
who is going to be there? i was thinking about going but not sure. i have been going to car shows every weekend for a while and boy can it start dragging you down. great fun but tiring.

hopefully we can get a good amount of members to meet up there.

lets see who chimes in.

I'm going. Even going to put the wagon in the show. Last year there was only one under construction car. And well hell my cars been under construction since I got it.

im going. i dont think i will have the scamp. i left it at the body shop to get the frame staightened on monday and they still havent called me back. but either way i will be there.

I will be going. Last year I drove up there on Sunday and no one was there. When I got home I looked it up and discovered it had been on Saturday.

So I confirmed it that it is on Saturday this year......

HAARY

well, if that many of you are going, i am definitely going! i will be there before 8am if possible to get a good spot.

We are still a go for Saturday.

redfastback, can we bring some fold out chairs and make camp around your Barracuda?

esta bien senor. a que hora vas a ir?

english version............ that's fine dude. what time you going to go? i am planning on getting there about 7:30-8 since i am not pre reg'd and space is limited. another saturday that i am up before 6 am...............

It looks more and more like I am going. Leaving the Bay Area around 08AM and hope to be there around 09:30AM.

the shop called. they said my car should be done friday. i just need to bring 1400 dollars to pick it up. and i turned down overtime saturday to go to the show. i should work since overtime is almost 60 an hour but i've been looking forward to the show.

It's going to be hot of there folks ... 100 degrees +. Make sure you take the proper precautions for yourselves and your rides. I will be camping near redfastback's car until it gets too hot and then you will find me somewhere under the shade of the trees fighting off heat stroke.

Stop on by I'm putting the wagon in the "under construction" section. Wonder if I'll be the first ever "under heavy slow construction" I'm getting there early to roam the swap area.

redfastback, I would like to make a motion that we now camp out under 64's canopy and avoid "the burn". Do I have a second?

I haven't been there in a few of years but I remember that since the 300 Club also has their show at Hagan Park (on the same day), they would let them have the shaded area and everyone else parked on the field without any coverage whatsoever. Has it changed?

I haven't been there in a few of years but I remember that since the 300 Club also has their show at Hagan Park (on the same day), they would let them have the shaded area and everyone else parked on the field without any coverage whatsoever. Has it changed?

Pretty much in a nut shell. Club members get tree coverage. Everyone else gets the sun. They put sellers in the shade for the most part to.

heres a few pictures from the show. enjoy. i didnt take many, i seem to forget to while im there. i guess i get too excited.

cc1.jpg

cc2.jpg

cc3.jpg

cc4.jpg

cc5.jpg

cc6.jpg

cc7.jpg

cc8.jpg

cc9.jpg

cc10.jpg

-
Back