Car acting like it normal self again.

-

Cudafever

Reaction score
It has been 2 years sence i got my car back in into consistent 7s(1/8 mile) Normal has been 8.02 to 8.15 with 1.8 to 1.9 60" depending on the weather.

The last race of the year is when you get the best air and best chance of a record(personal record)
With all the attempts to make my "street tires" hook, i have got my car to launch much straighter and better.
On when my small slick that i retired 2 years ago, (because they were ware out and couldn't make them hook with my "new then" 4200 stall.)

My goal was to run 1.777 60" and 7.77 ET :D
Well my best was a 1.725 60" 7.87 ET @87.10 mph.

No videos, no date logging, no o2 reading Just racing.

dialed a 7.90 ran a 7.902 2nt and 3 round dialed the same time and ran 7.903 and a 7.945 tapped the brake at the finish line. next round ran a shitty .113 light and broke out 7.87....but he broke out by more.
Semi was as a dragster. can't even see his car, except that the pre and full stages lit up. So i know there is no room for error and have to push it out the back door no matter what.

Spins off the line, finish line i can't see him, but he is there..........well i cut a .001 light, and he broke out. i had changed my dial in down to a 7.88 and ran another 7.901

final round i put my dial in back to a 7.90..........RED LIGHT!!!!! I should have reminded my self that i had just ran .001 light SPINNING.:poke::lol:

O Well, it was a grate day and my car just loves then shorter tires.

The bad news is that my taller slick still have at least, a season left on them.
When i loaded my car, there's a belt showing on my RR Slick.

OK ok. I lied
Some one took a video of my car.
This was my first time trial, when i realize that my Line Lock Isn't working/holding. Hard to see but spun off the line.

-
Back