Car and motorcycle show Sept. 19th in West St. Paul, MN

-

Six5Cuda

Reaction score
My church is putting on a car and motorcycle show again this year on September 19th. That's a Sunday, after the service. We are still hammering out the details, but I wanted to get a head start on getting the word out. Last year was the "resurrection" of the show we put on in the past. Last year out of the 8 =( cars that showed we only had one Mopar! We must do better this year. It will be at Faith United Methodist Church, located at 1530 Oakdale Avenue. in West St. Paul, MN. The show will either run from 11-3 or noon to 4. I am personally working on making the trophies. I made some for last year and so was bestowed with the honor yet again this year. If you have and questions or are maybe interested in attending drop me a line at [email protected]. Not sure on entry fee yet, but was only about $15 last year per car, no admission cost for spectators. We also usually have a raffle running throughout the day, and a silent auction as well. Thank you for your time and remember the more Mopars we get the less room for the other guys.

Matt.

Okay finally got the final info. The show will be from 11am to 3pm, entry is $5 if you pre-register or $7 the day of, but bring a canned good either way for the local food shelf. If you would like to pre-reg just contact Jeff Cox at 651-776-0033. If you don't get an answer just leave a message with your name, number and make/model of vehicle. I am still working on the trophies so we'll see how they turn out. Thank you.

-
Back