Car Color

what color to paint my 71 dart

• Total voters
-

71dodge

ADDICTED.
Reaction score
well its a while away from it but i want your opinion. what color should i paint my 71 dart swinger i think slime lime green what do you think

well its a while away from it but i want your opinion. what color should i paint my 71 dart swinger i think slime lime green what do you think

i've always loved the green. with black accents. hood and possibly trunk?

green in my opinion is the way to go though.

ya green car with a black hood and black stripe

Debating this myself.Bright yellow now,but if im going to redo the whole car i wouldnt mind the slime green for something different.

You will definately be recognized!

I had a really nice '71 demon (S/6~auto) that was gold. I was on the fence over whether to paint it lime green or purple. I decided on purple because I thought I'd eventually tire of the bright lime green.....plus I think there's just some wicked purples out now......and they look classier in my opinion. They also look bad-*** with the flat black graphics.

But then, a nice blue with a white interior and a white vinyl top is nice too. Cleeeeeeaan.

Just my .02 worth.

i bout some" sour apple green metallic" paint. i think its gonna look great on my 74 charger.

green is the way to go!

what kind of stripe are you going to put?

the dart stripe that follows the body line in the back

Check out Duponts hot hues amazing grape if you decide that route.Done a few things for customers with it,little more dazzling then the mopar purple.

this is hopfully what my car will look like all done 1971dart2drht122207.jpg

1971dart2drht122207.jpg

i just hope my dart turns out like that one. that one in the pic is FORSALE for 21,599

I guess this Dart left a big impression on me.......you know, the supercharged one they are raffling off?

carsparts01.jpg
that car is so nice it looks fake i wish my car would be somthing like that but it will never happen i will just stick with that lime green one i posted a pic of

nothing at the moment but a 318 will be put in

planning on puttting a scoop? i thought about it for a minute, but my dart has a built 318 in it. nothing too big. so not sure if the scoop is too much. i do like the look of either one wide scoop or snorlkles though. maybe someday i'll put those on the dart.

Paint it the green! Green isnt even what my original answer was going to be until I read your post. If you are thinking you want to paint it green, then that is what you need to do.

I personally like those darts in Vitamin C orange, with the white bumblebee stripe, or in Sublime Green.... Both are great combos IMO.

I would REALLY like to see a nice metallic sublime green, would be something you don't see at every car show.

dart.jpg

-
Back